Hello my lovelies, I know I know it's been like forever since I updated my blog. Seriously I don't know where time goes, and the energy I should be putting in blogging ends up time wasting on Instagram! OOps!
However I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, what did you get upto?
I want to also thank many of you who have left comments and sent me emails after reading my past/old posts, in particular a lot of you found the Ben Nye Powders post here extremely helpful, I will be publishing and replying to the comments later today!
As I get into the swing of things again from the start of New Year I thought today I'd share with you some of my most used and absolute favorite products! What have you all been enjoying?
- Dolce and Gabbana The One Desire Perfume - This came out beginning of 2013 and I had my eye on it for some time, but promised until I had finished off the original 'The One' I would not purchase. Finally I passed on 'The One' to my mum and bought 'Desire' Love love love this scent! It's different - strong at first but settles down and lingers for ages. Quite a classy fragrance considering there is a heavy presence of 'caramel'. I will have to repurchase as it's nearly finished!
- MAC Please Me Lipstick - Did some back to mac and ended up with this true pink matte lipstick, it's not a baby pink but not too bright either, the perfect pick me up lipstick, especially when you want a change from your normal my lips but better shade. I would say it's a creamy pink without looking pastel. I have suddenly found myself hoarding for pink shade lipsticks!
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation - The little sample pot I got is in the shade #8, OMG I love this foundation and will be purchasing it next. If I'm honest I still adore my NARS foundation it's the best, but I love the change I see in my appearance when I wear this one. It definitely makes your skin look natural and beautiful. The NARS foundation has become my 'going out' heavy coverage one and the Giorgio Armani one will now be my everyday one.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics - OMG this palette, a matte girls galore! Seriously I know there are only like 5 shades in this palette but they are perfect from a highlight colour, base, crease, shading and smokey look. This baby gets more love than my Urban Decay naked one palette. It's so brilliant to use for simple everyday looks! I'll probably need to buy another palette as it looks like its finishing.
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer 'Pool Party' - If someone asks me what my signature nail colour is I'm going to have to say this neon orange polish is the bomb dot com! I love love love it, I get my nails done every two weeks and I find myself using this colour every other time! I just love it, the bright orange makes me sooooo happy and it looks so hot against my tan skin.
- NARS Creamy Radiant Concealers - WOW! These new concealers are amazing, I will have a review up on the blog about them soon, but I have finished the tubes pictured above! By far the best and most effective liquid concealer I have used in a long long time! Bomb dot com from NARS!
- Milani Boar/Nylon Paddle Brush - I have fallen in love with this paddle brush, it makes my hair sooooo soft and now I literally don't use my other hair brushes - yeh the GHD ones are just sitting in the draw not getting any love, what can I say I never thought I'd find a better brush but I have! Review coming soon!
I hope you all have a wonderful start to new year all my love and best wishes, I promise to be around more often!