Today's look was a quick and cozy one plus last minute! I love this jumper top as it's got a soft body and shimmer sleeves, paired with simple skinnies, a white stiletto and I threw on a cape for outer wear style! Capes in this kind of weather are super cute I think they have been quite the big thing for winter fashion!
My makeup was a natural look but I did go for a full coverage of foundation and lashings of mascara, I did also stick to just lip balm today!
- Skinny Jeans - Miss Sixty
- Shimmer Sleeve Chiffon Body Jumper Top - H and M
- White Pointed Stilettos - Aldo
- Black Cape - Theirry Mugler
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation Syracuse
- Dior Nude Bronzer
- MAC Gingerly Blush
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Dior 3 Couleurs Smokey Eye Cherie Bow Palette
- Nivea Lip Butter